All multi-occupancy low, medium and high-rise buildings which meet any of the following criteria will be considered for inclusion in our RLM programme:
- Any minimum number of storeys?
- social housing built between the 1950 and 1969
- buildings subject to major investment programmes to improve the standard of accommodation and extend a building’s life
- buildings where our inspection of the existing distribution network identifies that they require maintenance or refurbishment
- buildings which are subject to refurbishment programmes with the aim of extending the life of the building for a further 30 years (minimum).
We will also consider multi-occupancy buildings that do not fall into the above categories on a case by case basis.